Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri September 11, 2009
How climate change affects the Ohio River
By Kristin Espeland Gourlay
Louisville, KY – It's hard to say exactly how climate change might affect a single river, like the Ohio. But that's exactly what some scientists want to know. Kentucky Public Radio's Kristin Espeland Gourlay brings us this story on the future of a warming river.