Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 11, 2009
How climate change affects the Ohio River
By Kristin Espeland Gourlay
Louisville, KY – It's hard to say exactly how climate change might affect a single river, like the Ohio. But that's exactly what some scientists want to know. Kentucky Public Radio's Kristin Espeland Gourlay brings us this story on the future of a warming river.