Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri September 11, 2009
How climate change affects the Ohio River
By Kristin Espeland Gourlay
Louisville, KY – It's hard to say exactly how climate change might affect a single river, like the Ohio. But that's exactly what some scientists want to know. Kentucky Public Radio's Kristin Espeland Gourlay brings us this story on the future of a warming river.