Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri September 11, 2009
How climate change affects the Ohio River
By Kristin Espeland Gourlay
Louisville, KY – It's hard to say exactly how climate change might affect a single river, like the Ohio. But that's exactly what some scientists want to know. Kentucky Public Radio's Kristin Espeland Gourlay brings us this story on the future of a warming river.