Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- [Update] Holidays Sound Good on WKMS!
- Public-Private Project to Bring "I-Way" Statewide by 2017
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Mon March 18, 2013
How Bourbon Become a Unique Product of Kentucky Heritage
Michael Veach is the Associate Curator of Special Collections at The Filson Historical Society in Louisville. He's also the only professional bourbon historian in the country and has recently written a book titled Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey: An American Heritage. In the book, Veach reveals the true story of how bourbon became a unique product in Kentucky heritage. Kate Lochte spoke with Veach for Sounds Good. Click here to purchase the book on Amazon.