Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Mon March 18, 2013
How Bourbon Become a Unique Product of Kentucky Heritage
Michael Veach is the Associate Curator of Special Collections at The Filson Historical Society in Louisville. He's also the only professional bourbon historian in the country and has recently written a book titled Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey: An American Heritage. In the book, Veach reveals the true story of how bourbon became a unique product in Kentucky heritage. Kate Lochte spoke with Veach for Sounds Good. Click here to purchase the book on Amazon.