Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri January 8, 2010
How '10 weather prep is influenced by '09 ice storm
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – The weather forecasts of the past week sent a few shudders of recognition through those of us who came through the Ice Storm of January 2009. Fortunately, it wasn't nearly that bad. Todd Hatton spoke with Keith Todd, Public Information Officer for Kentucky Department of Highways Districts one and two, about last week's weather preparations and how they were, and still, are influenced by last year's "Once in a Generation Storm."