Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 6, 2012
Hot Damn! It's National Fried Chicken Day
Originally published on Fri July 6, 2012 1:23 pm
Someone please tell us, because we've searched and can't find the answer: Who decided this is National Fried Chicken Day?
It apparently is, judging from all the stories, Web posts and tweets we're seeing.
It's why the Los Angeles Times is offering up "Fried Chicken Five Ways" — five recipes, from classic buttermilk-battered to Korean.
Also, it would be nice to celebrate today's other special occasion. It's supposedly National Kissing Day.
Our friends over at The Salt blog, by the way, dig into the world of food much deeper than we do.