Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon March 22, 2010
Hospital Enlarged by New Tower
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The Murray-Calloway County Hospital has virtually doubled its size with a new addition. Hospital officials dedicated a 62 million dollar south tower Sunday. It adds new operating rooms and a new critical care unit. Administrators hope to make MCCH a regional health care provider.