Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- KSP: Mennonite Man Killed in Todd County Home Invasion
- BOOM: 19 Places to See Fireworks this Independence Day Weekend
Fri August 15, 2014
Hopkinsville Police Make Arrest for April 2013 Homicide
Hopkinsville Police have made an arrest connected to the death of 44 year old Kathleen Davis. Eighteen year old James Devontrel Day was arrested Thursday and charged with murder. Davis was found strangled in a vacant apartment April 6, 2013. Day is currently being held in the Christian County Jail.