Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 15, 2014
Hopkinsville Police Make Arrest for April 2013 Homicide
Hopkinsville Police have made an arrest connected to the death of 44 year old Kathleen Davis. Eighteen year old James Devontrel Day was arrested Thursday and charged with murder. Davis was found strangled in a vacant apartment April 6, 2013. Day is currently being held in the Christian County Jail.