Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri August 15, 2014
Hopkinsville Police Make Arrest for April 2013 Homicide
Hopkinsville Police have made an arrest connected to the death of 44 year old Kathleen Davis. Eighteen year old James Devontrel Day was arrested Thursday and charged with murder. Davis was found strangled in a vacant apartment April 6, 2013. Day is currently being held in the Christian County Jail.