Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu April 5, 2012
Hopkinsville Men Convicted for Pill Trafficking
Two Hopkinsville men will serve prison time for trafficking prescription drugs from Florida to Kentucky. Circuit Judge Andrew Self sentenced 24-year-old Cary Alder and 26-year-old Scotty Highsmith to ten and fifteen years respectively. The two men are suspected of transporting more than 3,000 Oxycodone pills by mail. 27-year-old Peter Nibert of Pasco County, Florida was also convicted in connection to the case.