Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed September 16, 2009
Hopkinsville Man Sentenced for Pointing Gun
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – A Hopkinsville man has been sentenced to eighteen years in jail after attempting to shoot a police officer last year. A jury convicted 28-year-old Kendall Radford of wanton endangerment, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, and resisting arrest, among other charges. Radford also entered a guilty plea in a previous marijuana case. He will serve his sentences consecutively.