Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed June 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Company to Expand
A company with operations in Hopkinsville has announced it will invest almost eleven million dollars for upgrades.
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear's office says Tuesday’s announcement will allow T-RAD North America to keep its existing workforce of 410 employees. The company has two plants in Hopkinsville, the aluminum division and copper/brass division. The project includes new equipment to increase production capacity and meet demand for lighter-weight aluminum products as well as placing administrative staff from both divisions in one location.