Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed June 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Company to Expand
A company with operations in Hopkinsville has announced it will invest almost eleven million dollars for upgrades.
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear's office says Tuesday’s announcement will allow T-RAD North America to keep its existing workforce of 410 employees. The company has two plants in Hopkinsville, the aluminum division and copper/brass division. The project includes new equipment to increase production capacity and meet demand for lighter-weight aluminum products as well as placing administrative staff from both divisions in one location.