Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed June 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Company to Expand
A company with operations in Hopkinsville has announced it will invest almost eleven million dollars for upgrades.
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear's office says Tuesday’s announcement will allow T-RAD North America to keep its existing workforce of 410 employees. The company has two plants in Hopkinsville, the aluminum division and copper/brass division. The project includes new equipment to increase production capacity and meet demand for lighter-weight aluminum products as well as placing administrative staff from both divisions in one location.