Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed June 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Company to Expand
A company with operations in Hopkinsville has announced it will invest almost eleven million dollars for upgrades.
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear's office says Tuesday’s announcement will allow T-RAD North America to keep its existing workforce of 410 employees. The company has two plants in Hopkinsville, the aluminum division and copper/brass division. The project includes new equipment to increase production capacity and meet demand for lighter-weight aluminum products as well as placing administrative staff from both divisions in one location.