Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu July 25, 2013
Hopkinsville CEO Named the Kentucky Chamber’s Next Chair
Hopkinsville’s Elizabeth McCoy is the new Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Chairwoman. McCoy steps into the position in October when current chairman Jim Booth’s tenure ends.
McCoy is the President and CEO of Planters bank and a member of the Hopkinsville-Christian County Economic Development Council Board. McCoy had previously served as chair of the Jennie Stuart Medical Board. The Kentucky Chamber’s Board of Directors is a 60 member body which oversees more than 2,700 associated businesses across the commonwealth.