Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu July 25, 2013
Hopkinsville CEO Named the Kentucky Chamber’s Next Chair
Hopkinsville’s Elizabeth McCoy is the new Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Chairwoman. McCoy steps into the position in October when current chairman Jim Booth’s tenure ends.
McCoy is the President and CEO of Planters bank and a member of the Hopkinsville-Christian County Economic Development Council Board. McCoy had previously served as chair of the Jennie Stuart Medical Board. The Kentucky Chamber’s Board of Directors is a 60 member body which oversees more than 2,700 associated businesses across the commonwealth.