Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu July 25, 2013
Hopkinsville CEO Named the Kentucky Chamber’s Next Chair
Hopkinsville’s Elizabeth McCoy is the new Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Chairwoman. McCoy steps into the position in October when current chairman Jim Booth’s tenure ends.
McCoy is the President and CEO of Planters bank and a member of the Hopkinsville-Christian County Economic Development Council Board. McCoy had previously served as chair of the Jennie Stuart Medical Board. The Kentucky Chamber’s Board of Directors is a 60 member body which oversees more than 2,700 associated businesses across the commonwealth.