Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 25, 2013
Hopkinsville CEO Named the Kentucky Chamber’s Next Chair
Hopkinsville’s Elizabeth McCoy is the new Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Chairwoman. McCoy steps into the position in October when current chairman Jim Booth’s tenure ends.
McCoy is the President and CEO of Planters bank and a member of the Hopkinsville-Christian County Economic Development Council Board. McCoy had previously served as chair of the Jennie Stuart Medical Board. The Kentucky Chamber’s Board of Directors is a 60 member body which oversees more than 2,700 associated businesses across the commonwealth.