Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 23, 2009
Hometown Chef Makes Good
By Jacque Day
Paducah, Ky. – Bradley Thornton has cooked for plenty of hungry celebrities. The 24-year-old Murray native works as a chef for The Cliffs at Walnut Cove, a swank North Carolina golf resort with a course designed for Tiger Woods. He's returning to the area to guest chef with Master Distiller Jimmy Russell at the Carson Center Distiller's Dinner Saturday night. Jacque Day spoke with this young culinary artist, who has a modest way with words, but an elegant way with a knife and menu.
6:30 p.m., Saturday, October 24, 2009
An Evening with Mr. Jimmy Russell
Master Distiller for Wild Turkey Featuring Russell's Reserve Bourbon
ON STAGE at the Carson Center
Introducing Guest Chef Bradley J. Thornton of The Cliffs in North Carolina
Reservations 270-443-9932 x240