Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri February 19, 2010
Homegrown Pulitzer nominee Earl Warren, Jr. shows work
By Jacque Day
South Fulton, TN – Earl Warren, Jr. grew up in Clinton, Kentucky and lives currently in South Fulton, Tennessee. He's a gifted photographer with a lifetime of achievements, including a Pulitzer nomination. His exhibit, "A Quiet Dignity: Photography from the Rural South 1970-2008" runs through February at UT Martin's Paul Meek Library. Earl visited our studios to talk with Jacque Day about his adventures and the making of art.
To check out a sampling of Earl's photos, visit his web site here.