Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri February 19, 2010
Homegrown Pulitzer nominee Earl Warren, Jr. shows work
By Jacque Day
South Fulton, TN – Earl Warren, Jr. grew up in Clinton, Kentucky and lives currently in South Fulton, Tennessee. He's a gifted photographer with a lifetime of achievements, including a Pulitzer nomination. His exhibit, "A Quiet Dignity: Photography from the Rural South 1970-2008" runs through February at UT Martin's Paul Meek Library. Earl visited our studios to talk with Jacque Day about his adventures and the making of art.
To check out a sampling of Earl's photos, visit his web site here.