Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri February 19, 2010
Homegrown Pulitzer nominee Earl Warren, Jr. shows work
By Jacque Day
South Fulton, TN – Earl Warren, Jr. grew up in Clinton, Kentucky and lives currently in South Fulton, Tennessee. He's a gifted photographer with a lifetime of achievements, including a Pulitzer nomination. His exhibit, "A Quiet Dignity: Photography from the Rural South 1970-2008" runs through February at UT Martin's Paul Meek Library. Earl visited our studios to talk with Jacque Day about his adventures and the making of art.
To check out a sampling of Earl's photos, visit his web site here.