Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri February 19, 2010
Homegrown Pulitzer nominee Earl Warren, Jr. shows work
By Jacque Day
South Fulton, TN – Earl Warren, Jr. grew up in Clinton, Kentucky and lives currently in South Fulton, Tennessee. He's a gifted photographer with a lifetime of achievements, including a Pulitzer nomination. His exhibit, "A Quiet Dignity: Photography from the Rural South 1970-2008" runs through February at UT Martin's Paul Meek Library. Earl visited our studios to talk with Jacque Day about his adventures and the making of art.
To check out a sampling of Earl's photos, visit his web site here.