Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri February 19, 2010
Homegrown Pulitzer nominee Earl Warren, Jr. shows work
By Jacque Day
South Fulton, TN – Earl Warren, Jr. grew up in Clinton, Kentucky and lives currently in South Fulton, Tennessee. He's a gifted photographer with a lifetime of achievements, including a Pulitzer nomination. His exhibit, "A Quiet Dignity: Photography from the Rural South 1970-2008" runs through February at UT Martin's Paul Meek Library. Earl visited our studios to talk with Jacque Day about his adventures and the making of art.
To check out a sampling of Earl's photos, visit his web site here.