Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Opinion & Commentary
Mon November 27, 2006
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – After years of marriage, and child rearing some parents experience "empty nest syndrome," a term commonly used for an emotional condition that can affect parents around the time one or more of their children leave home.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Duane Bolin share his comments on living in a "short-term" empty nest. Dr. Bolin is a professor of History at Murray State University.