Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Opinion & Commentary
Mon November 27, 2006
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – After years of marriage, and child rearing some parents experience "empty nest syndrome," a term commonly used for an emotional condition that can affect parents around the time one or more of their children leave home.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Duane Bolin share his comments on living in a "short-term" empty nest. Dr. Bolin is a professor of History at Murray State University.