Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Opinion & Commentary
Mon November 27, 2006
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – After years of marriage, and child rearing some parents experience "empty nest syndrome," a term commonly used for an emotional condition that can affect parents around the time one or more of their children leave home.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Duane Bolin share his comments on living in a "short-term" empty nest. Dr. Bolin is a professor of History at Murray State University.