Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Opinion & Commentary
Mon November 27, 2006
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – After years of marriage, and child rearing some parents experience "empty nest syndrome," a term commonly used for an emotional condition that can affect parents around the time one or more of their children leave home.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Duane Bolin share his comments on living in a "short-term" empty nest. Dr. Bolin is a professor of History at Murray State University.