Most Active Stories
- Murray Human Rights Commission Postpones Bringing Ordinance Forward To Allow Community Input
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- [Live Video] Sounds Good Live Lunch: Dan Cohen Today
Wed January 2, 2008
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – There are two things students, professors and faculty collectively look forward to each year: Winter Break and Summer Break. With nearly 3 weeks in, and one week left, Commentator Duane Bolin, a Professor of History at Murray State, answers the question, What do professors do during winter break? At least, here's what he does
Click the "listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.