Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Wed January 2, 2008
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – There are two things students, professors and faculty collectively look forward to each year: Winter Break and Summer Break. With nearly 3 weeks in, and one week left, Commentator Duane Bolin, a Professor of History at Murray State, answers the question, What do professors do during winter break? At least, here's what he does
Click the "listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.