Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue October 15, 2013
A Historical Ghost Walk in the Murray Cemetery
Sons of Confederate Veterans member Sandy Forrest stops by our studio to talk about Saturday's (October 19) Ghost Walk and Historical Tour of the Murray City Cemetery, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, during which Civil War era Confederate soldiers and local citizens tell their stories. See more about the Kentucky Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.