Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Wed November 28, 2007
Hispanics in West KY Agriculture
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – In recent years, western Kentucky has seen a tremendous growth in the Hispanic population, due in large part to the arrival of Mexican workers on area farms. Carrie Pond has more on the Hispanic presence in Western Kentucky agriculture.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear more.