Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 28, 2009
Hines Puts Deadline on Inn
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – Special Judge Jeff Hines has set a deadline of November 20th to settle issues surrounding Paducah's Executive Inn foreclosure lawsuit so a new owner can prevent the building from being without heat during the winter. According to the Paducah Sun, Hines yesterday appointed Hopkinsville attorney Doug Myers as mediator for hotel owner Bhupinder Singh, mortgage holder Logan Asset Backed Fund and the Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation. Hines expressed concerns that if nothing is done, the building will further deteriorate, and become a greater public nuisance.