Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 28, 2009
Hines Puts Deadline on Inn
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – Special Judge Jeff Hines has set a deadline of November 20th to settle issues surrounding Paducah's Executive Inn foreclosure lawsuit so a new owner can prevent the building from being without heat during the winter. According to the Paducah Sun, Hines yesterday appointed Hopkinsville attorney Doug Myers as mediator for hotel owner Bhupinder Singh, mortgage holder Logan Asset Backed Fund and the Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation. Hines expressed concerns that if nothing is done, the building will further deteriorate, and become a greater public nuisance.