Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Fri June 26, 2009
Highway 80 Project Continues
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Contractors are continuing work on Kentucky Highway 80 east of Murray and the 68/80 corridor through Land Between the Lakes. Gravel and dirt work continue along the Murray section, but weather delays have slowed progress. Officials estimate completion sometime in spring 2010. Work on the 68/80 corridor through LBL could be completed as early as November. Workers plan to close traffic on westbound lanes in July to begin construction there. Motorists should drive carefully through the work zone.