Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 29, 2010
High Schoolers Vote in Mock Election
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Murray, KY – If it were up to area high school students who participated in a mock election, Rand Paul would be Kentucky's next US Senator. Paul won by less than 10 percentage points at Livingston Central High School, Lone Oak High School in Paducah, Madisonville North Hopkins High School and Murray High. Conway won the majority at both Lyon County High School and Hopkinsville High. Some participating high schools have yet to be tallied.