Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Wed June 20, 2012
High School Principal Seeks to Create Community
Newly hired McCracken County High School Principal Michael Ceglinski says one of his goals is creating a sense of community at the county’s consolidated high school.
Ceglinski will head the school combining students from Heath, Reidland and Lone Oak beginning in fall of 2013. He plans to ease students into the transition.
“What we’re going to try to do is honor them being still a current student in the school that they’re in and not force too much of being a ‘Mustang’ on them because that’s going to come in a year and that’s going to be our reality.”
Ceglinski also plans events for students and teachers in the coming year to begin building connections. The school will serve close to 2,000 high schoolers.