Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu August 9, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Visit one of our region's river towns, where you can board a ferry to cross the Mississippi, and learn about its African American heritage, celebrated at the Warren Thomas Museum.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear about Kate Lochte's trip and highlights from the meeting.