Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu August 9, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Visit one of our region's river towns, where you can board a ferry to cross the Mississippi, and learn about its African American heritage, celebrated at the Warren Thomas Museum.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear about Kate Lochte's trip and highlights from the meeting.