Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu August 9, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Visit one of our region's river towns, where you can board a ferry to cross the Mississippi, and learn about its African American heritage, celebrated at the Warren Thomas Museum.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear about Kate Lochte's trip and highlights from the meeting.