Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue September 28, 2010
Herron Releases Income, Challenges Fincher
By Angela Hatton
Dresden, TN – Tennessee 8th District Congressional candidate Roy Herron is accusing his opponent Stephen Fincher of not disclosing all his financial information. Herron Tuesday released his federal tax returns for the past four years. The Democrat challenges Republican Fincher to do the same. Herron says Fincher failed to disclose debt information to the U. S. House of Representatives. Fincher campaign spokesman Paul Ciaramataro says Fincher does not plan to release his finances at this time. Ciaramataro calls the challenge a ploy to distract from the issues. He says the campaign does not believe they made any errors in reporting finances.