Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue September 28, 2010
Herron Releases Income, Challenges Fincher
By Angela Hatton
Dresden, TN – Tennessee 8th District Congressional candidate Roy Herron is accusing his opponent Stephen Fincher of not disclosing all his financial information. Herron Tuesday released his federal tax returns for the past four years. The Democrat challenges Republican Fincher to do the same. Herron says Fincher failed to disclose debt information to the U. S. House of Representatives. Fincher campaign spokesman Paul Ciaramataro says Fincher does not plan to release his finances at this time. Ciaramataro calls the challenge a ploy to distract from the issues. He says the campaign does not believe they made any errors in reporting finances.