Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue September 28, 2010
Herron Releases Income, Challenges Fincher
By Angela Hatton
Dresden, TN – Tennessee 8th District Congressional candidate Roy Herron is accusing his opponent Stephen Fincher of not disclosing all his financial information. Herron Tuesday released his federal tax returns for the past four years. The Democrat challenges Republican Fincher to do the same. Herron says Fincher failed to disclose debt information to the U. S. House of Representatives. Fincher campaign spokesman Paul Ciaramataro says Fincher does not plan to release his finances at this time. Ciaramataro calls the challenge a ploy to distract from the issues. He says the campaign does not believe they made any errors in reporting finances.