Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue April 3, 2012
Henry County Patriots to be Grand Marshall
The Tennessee State Champion Henry County High School football team will serve as Grand Marshal of the World’s Biggest Fish Fry parade in Paris. The Paris-Henry County Jaycees announced the decision over the weekend, marking the first time the Grand Marshal has been more than just a single person. The Henry County Patriots won the 2011 Tennessee Class 5A State Championship, a first in the school’s history. The Paris Post-Intelligencer reports World’s Biggest Fish Fry festivities kick off Saturday, April 21st. The parade will be held the following Friday, April 27th.