Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue April 3, 2012
Henry County Patriots to be Grand Marshall
The Tennessee State Champion Henry County High School football team will serve as Grand Marshal of the World’s Biggest Fish Fry parade in Paris. The Paris-Henry County Jaycees announced the decision over the weekend, marking the first time the Grand Marshal has been more than just a single person. The Henry County Patriots won the 2011 Tennessee Class 5A State Championship, a first in the school’s history. The Paris Post-Intelligencer reports World’s Biggest Fish Fry festivities kick off Saturday, April 21st. The parade will be held the following Friday, April 27th.