Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue April 3, 2012
Henry County Patriots to be Grand Marshall
The Tennessee State Champion Henry County High School football team will serve as Grand Marshal of the World’s Biggest Fish Fry parade in Paris. The Paris-Henry County Jaycees announced the decision over the weekend, marking the first time the Grand Marshal has been more than just a single person. The Henry County Patriots won the 2011 Tennessee Class 5A State Championship, a first in the school’s history. The Paris Post-Intelligencer reports World’s Biggest Fish Fry festivities kick off Saturday, April 21st. The parade will be held the following Friday, April 27th.