Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 29, 2012
Henry County murder suspect on most wanted list
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has placed a Paris murder suspect on its top 10 most wanted list. The T-B-I says 20-year-old Tevin Lumpkin of Milan is wanted by the Henry County sheriff's office in connection with the death of 41-year-old Eric Kinley of Paris. Authorities say Kinley was shot at Fahrenheit 101, a nightclub located on Highway 79 after he was involved in a confrontation with several other people. The TBI says Lumpkin is 6-foot-1 and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He was last seen in an older model white Pontiac Bonneville with black hubcaps. Lumpkin should be considered armed and dangerous.