Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed August 29, 2012
Henry County murder suspect on most wanted list
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has placed a Paris murder suspect on its top 10 most wanted list. The T-B-I says 20-year-old Tevin Lumpkin of Milan is wanted by the Henry County sheriff's office in connection with the death of 41-year-old Eric Kinley of Paris. Authorities say Kinley was shot at Fahrenheit 101, a nightclub located on Highway 79 after he was involved in a confrontation with several other people. The TBI says Lumpkin is 6-foot-1 and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He was last seen in an older model white Pontiac Bonneville with black hubcaps. Lumpkin should be considered armed and dangerous.