Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue March 3, 2009
Henry County AT&T Grant
By Austin Carter
Paris, TN – High-school students at the Henry County's Alternative school will have the opportunity to take credit recovery courses thanks to a grant from AT&T. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports that AT&T awarded the school system a $200,000 grant dispersed over four years for the program. Grove and Henry County High schools already had the credit recovery which allows students to take an intensive course before or after school to make up lacking credits to graduate on time.