Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue June 4, 2013
Henry County Airport Receives Aeronautics Grant
The Henry County Airport in Paris, Tenn. is set to make improvements with $200,000 in state grants from the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
The funds are part of more than $2.3 million approved for 10 Tennessee airports.
The grant money will go toward an airfield pavement strength analysis, upgrading runway end identifier lights and an airport layout plan. The layout plan is the most expensive project, receiving $90,000 of the total amount of the grant.
For a full list of the airports receiving grants and their projects, click here.