Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue June 4, 2013
Henry County Airport Receives Aeronautics Grant
The Henry County Airport in Paris, Tenn. is set to make improvements with $200,000 in state grants from the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
The funds are part of more than $2.3 million approved for 10 Tennessee airports.
The grant money will go toward an airfield pavement strength analysis, upgrading runway end identifier lights and an airport layout plan. The layout plan is the most expensive project, receiving $90,000 of the total amount of the grant.
For a full list of the airports receiving grants and their projects, click here.