Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue June 4, 2013
Henry County Airport Receives Aeronautics Grant
The Henry County Airport in Paris, Tenn. is set to make improvements with $200,000 in state grants from the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
The funds are part of more than $2.3 million approved for 10 Tennessee airports.
The grant money will go toward an airfield pavement strength analysis, upgrading runway end identifier lights and an airport layout plan. The layout plan is the most expensive project, receiving $90,000 of the total amount of the grant.
For a full list of the airports receiving grants and their projects, click here.