Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue June 4, 2013
Henry County Airport Receives Aeronautics Grant
The Henry County Airport in Paris, Tenn. is set to make improvements with $200,000 in state grants from the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
The funds are part of more than $2.3 million approved for 10 Tennessee airports.
The grant money will go toward an airfield pavement strength analysis, upgrading runway end identifier lights and an airport layout plan. The layout plan is the most expensive project, receiving $90,000 of the total amount of the grant.
For a full list of the airports receiving grants and their projects, click here.