Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue March 20, 2012
Henry Countian to Run for Congressional Seat
Henry County 1st District Commissioner Wes Bradley says he has all the signatures needed to run for the 8th district congressional seat held by republican Stephen Fincher. Bradley is a Henry County native where he has worked in law enforcement for 17 years. He says if elected he'd advocate for compromise.
“If people come up with a good idea, it doesn’t make any difference who it is’ if it’s good for the people of the 8th district of West Tennessee and it’s good for the nation then you should compromise and go along with it. No matter who comes up with the idea.”
Voting for the democratic primary is set for August 6th.