Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 5, 2009
Henry Co. Grand Jury Indicts Drunk Boater
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – A Henry County grand jury has indicted a Montgomery County man Monday on charges related to a woman's death in a boating crash on Kentucky Lake last July. 37-year-old David Ray Phelps faces charges of vehicular homicide, aggravated assault, reckless operation of a motorboat, and boating under the influence. The Paris Post-Intelligencer reports Phelps allegedly crashed his bass fishing boat into a pontoon boat while intoxicated, killing 47-year-old Sandra Renee Adams of Murfreesboro and injuring her 16-year-old daughter.