Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu November 5, 2009
Henry Co. Grand Jury Indicts Drunk Boater
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – A Henry County grand jury has indicted a Montgomery County man Monday on charges related to a woman's death in a boating crash on Kentucky Lake last July. 37-year-old David Ray Phelps faces charges of vehicular homicide, aggravated assault, reckless operation of a motorboat, and boating under the influence. The Paris Post-Intelligencer reports Phelps allegedly crashed his bass fishing boat into a pontoon boat while intoxicated, killing 47-year-old Sandra Renee Adams of Murfreesboro and injuring her 16-year-old daughter.