Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon August 17, 2009
Henry Co. Considers Guns in Parks
By Angela Hatton
Paris, TN – The Henry County Tennessee Commission tonight considers opting out of a new state law that allows guns in parks. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports a sports complex next to the high school includes several walking trails and is considered a park. Some have concerns about allowing weapons close to a school. Montgomery County officials earlier voted to ban the measure, but have repealed the ban.