Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed April 22, 2009
Henley Appointed to Committee
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky House Speaker Greg Stumbo has chosen Fifth District Representative Melvin Henley as an alternate member of the Southern Legislative Conference (SLC). Henley will serve on the Economic Development Transportation and Cultural Affairs Committee for the coming year. The SLC comprises sixteen states. Members meet periodically throughout the year to share ideas for state improvement.