Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri January 11, 2013
Helping Seniors Return to the Workforce
Through West Kentucky Allied Services, Inc., Jackie Eubanks coordinates the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP). It's for income eligible, unemployed seniors 55 years old and older to develop new skills and gain confidence for return to the workforce. There are immediate openings in Calloway County. Click here for more information.