Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri January 11, 2013
Helping Seniors Return to the Workforce
Through West Kentucky Allied Services, Inc., Jackie Eubanks coordinates the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP). It's for income eligible, unemployed seniors 55 years old and older to develop new skills and gain confidence for return to the workforce. There are immediate openings in Calloway County. Click here for more information.