Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri January 11, 2013
Helping Seniors Return to the Workforce
Through West Kentucky Allied Services, Inc., Jackie Eubanks coordinates the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP). It's for income eligible, unemployed seniors 55 years old and older to develop new skills and gain confidence for return to the workforce. There are immediate openings in Calloway County. Click here for more information.