Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri January 11, 2013
Helping Seniors Return to the Workforce
Through West Kentucky Allied Services, Inc., Jackie Eubanks coordinates the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP). It's for income eligible, unemployed seniors 55 years old and older to develop new skills and gain confidence for return to the workforce. There are immediate openings in Calloway County. Click here for more information.