Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu March 28, 2013
Helping Local Innovators Access Federal Finance Assistance
Loretta Daniel directs the Innovation and Commercialization Center at Murray State. Seminars in Murray and Hopkinsville this week provide innovators wanting to start small businesses access to federal financial assistance, and it is less complicated than it sounds, because lots of help is provided. She spoke with Kate in the studio during Sounds Good.