Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu March 28, 2013
Helping Local Innovators Access Federal Finance Assistance
Loretta Daniel directs the Innovation and Commercialization Center at Murray State. Seminars in Murray and Hopkinsville this week provide innovators wanting to start small businesses access to federal financial assistance, and it is less complicated than it sounds, because lots of help is provided. She spoke with Kate in the studio during Sounds Good.