Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Thu March 28, 2013
Helping Local Innovators Access Federal Finance Assistance
Loretta Daniel directs the Innovation and Commercialization Center at Murray State. Seminars in Murray and Hopkinsville this week provide innovators wanting to start small businesses access to federal financial assistance, and it is less complicated than it sounds, because lots of help is provided. She spoke with Kate in the studio during Sounds Good.