Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu March 28, 2013
Helping Local Innovators Access Federal Finance Assistance
Loretta Daniel directs the Innovation and Commercialization Center at Murray State. Seminars in Murray and Hopkinsville this week provide innovators wanting to start small businesses access to federal financial assistance, and it is less complicated than it sounds, because lots of help is provided. She spoke with Kate in the studio during Sounds Good.