Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu March 28, 2013
Helping Local Innovators Access Federal Finance Assistance
Loretta Daniel directs the Innovation and Commercialization Center at Murray State. Seminars in Murray and Hopkinsville this week provide innovators wanting to start small businesses access to federal financial assistance, and it is less complicated than it sounds, because lots of help is provided. She spoke with Kate in the studio during Sounds Good.