Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 18, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – You're 18. You just left for college. And mom and dad won't leave you alone. Or, maybe you're a parent who is concerned about your child...afterall, parents only want the best for their children. But are you hovering too much? Or maybe your parent is? There's a term for it...it's called a "helicopter parent."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on helicopter parents.