Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Wed October 18, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – You're 18. You just left for college. And mom and dad won't leave you alone. Or, maybe you're a parent who is concerned about your child...afterall, parents only want the best for their children. But are you hovering too much? Or maybe your parent is? There's a term for it...it's called a "helicopter parent."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on helicopter parents.