Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Wed October 18, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – You're 18. You just left for college. And mom and dad won't leave you alone. Or, maybe you're a parent who is concerned about your child...afterall, parents only want the best for their children. But are you hovering too much? Or maybe your parent is? There's a term for it...it's called a "helicopter parent."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on helicopter parents.