Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed October 18, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – You're 18. You just left for college. And mom and dad won't leave you alone. Or, maybe you're a parent who is concerned about your child...afterall, parents only want the best for their children. But are you hovering too much? Or maybe your parent is? There's a term for it...it's called a "helicopter parent."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on helicopter parents.