Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 18, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – You're 18. You just left for college. And mom and dad won't leave you alone. Or, maybe you're a parent who is concerned about your child...afterall, parents only want the best for their children. But are you hovering too much? Or maybe your parent is? There's a term for it...it's called a "helicopter parent."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on helicopter parents.