Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue September 26, 2006
Helen Thomas Interview Part 1
By Heidi Caravan
Murray, KY – She just turned 86 years old. She's five feet tall. Yet this diminutive senior citizen strikes fear in the hearts of Washington politicos. Kentuckian Helen Thomas has been coverng the White House for over 60 years. Her tough questions for the current administration have resulted in her being unseated from the front row of the press corps to the back of the room.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part one of Heidi Caravan's interview with Helen Thomas about her humble beginnings in Journalism. Part two of the interview can be heard Thurday at noon on Meridian.