Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue September 26, 2006
Helen Thomas Interview Part 1
By Heidi Caravan
Murray, KY – She just turned 86 years old. She's five feet tall. Yet this diminutive senior citizen strikes fear in the hearts of Washington politicos. Kentuckian Helen Thomas has been coverng the White House for over 60 years. Her tough questions for the current administration have resulted in her being unseated from the front row of the press corps to the back of the room.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part one of Heidi Caravan's interview with Helen Thomas about her humble beginnings in Journalism. Part two of the interview can be heard Thurday at noon on Meridian.