Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Fri March 6, 2009
Hearts 4 Babies
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Sometimes the smallest act makes the most lasting impression. When Tyra Spain's son Sam arrived too early, a dark cloud of worry settled over her young family. But a quiet gesture by a group of Western Kentucky women let some light back into their lives. Jacque Day has more.
WKMS community correspondent Nevada Kennedy assisted in the production of this report.
The Associated Press, Kentucky awarded this story Second Place in the state for Best Light News Feature, 2009.