Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri March 6, 2009
Hearts 4 Babies
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Sometimes the smallest act makes the most lasting impression. When Tyra Spain's son Sam arrived too early, a dark cloud of worry settled over her young family. But a quiet gesture by a group of Western Kentucky women let some light back into their lives. Jacque Day has more.
WKMS community correspondent Nevada Kennedy assisted in the production of this report.
The Associated Press, Kentucky awarded this story Second Place in the state for Best Light News Feature, 2009.