Most Active Stories
- Revised Forecast Ups Ice Accumulation in TN Border Counties
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Fri March 6, 2009
Hearts 4 Babies
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Sometimes the smallest act makes the most lasting impression. When Tyra Spain's son Sam arrived too early, a dark cloud of worry settled over her young family. But a quiet gesture by a group of Western Kentucky women let some light back into their lives. Jacque Day has more.
WKMS community correspondent Nevada Kennedy assisted in the production of this report.
The Associated Press, Kentucky awarded this story Second Place in the state for Best Light News Feature, 2009.