Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon March 9, 2009
Hearing scheduled for Eldridge shooting
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – Judge Dennis Foust set a status hearing today for April 14 regarding the October death of an Almo resident. The Murray Ledger and Times reports Brock Riley Ramey is charged with murder and other crimes for shooting that killed Jerry Eldridge and wounded two others. Police arrested Ramey January 13, and he was arraigned before Calloway County District Judge Randall Hutchens shortly after. He has since remained in the Calloway County Jail under a $500,000 cash bond. Jacqueline Ramsey Phillips was also arrested for the crime and charged with facilitation to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence.