Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu October 31, 2013
Health Insurance Open Enrollment Delayed for MSU Employees
Murray State University employees will have to wait a little longer in order to sign up for open enrollment for their health plans.
Interim vice president of Finance and Administrative Services Jackie Dudley said it was time to draft a new four-year contract with MSU’s third-party administrator, and that is taking extra time to finalize. Murray State is self-insured, and requires a third party administrator like Anthem BlueCross BlueShield to manage accounts.
Dudley said open enrollment has taken place in November before without a hitch, and expects MSU’s 1300 employees to be covered by the first of the year.