Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu April 8, 2010
Health Department Hires Director
By Angela Hatton
Elkton, KY – The health department in Todd County has a new director. Jennifer Harris starts work April 19. Todd County Judge Executive Arthur Green says Harris is a social marketing specialist for Pennyrile Allied Community Services. She previously worked for the Christian County Health Department. The department has been without a full time director since mid-January.