Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu April 8, 2010
Health Department Hires Director
By Angela Hatton
Elkton, KY – The health department in Todd County has a new director. Jennifer Harris starts work April 19. Todd County Judge Executive Arthur Green says Harris is a social marketing specialist for Pennyrile Allied Community Services. She previously worked for the Christian County Health Department. The department has been without a full time director since mid-January.