Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu April 8, 2010
Health Department Hires Director
By Angela Hatton
Elkton, KY – The health department in Todd County has a new director. Jennifer Harris starts work April 19. Todd County Judge Executive Arthur Green says Harris is a social marketing specialist for Pennyrile Allied Community Services. She previously worked for the Christian County Health Department. The department has been without a full time director since mid-January.