Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri January 15, 2010
Health Department Considers Merger
By Angela Hatton
Elkton, KY – The Health Departments in Christian and Todd County could merge if a proposal under consideration goes forward. The Kentucky New Era reports Todd County Board of Health members last night voted to explore the option. The county's health director resigned a few weeks ago, leaving only an interim staff. The Christian County Board of Health has not yet discussed the issue, but both groups say they will consult the state before making any final decisions.