Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Wed September 23, 2009
Health Care Forum Allows Public Discussion
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Paducah's West Kentucky Community and Technical College hosts a health care forum tomorrow afternoon. The event is sponsored by Phi Theta Kappa honor society and the college. Longtime journalist and communications instructor Tom Butler and Kentucky Organizing for America Director Jim Glenn are panelists representing both views of the issue. The televised program starts at 2:30 at the college's Crounse Hall. History professor Berry Craig will moderate. The public is invited to attend and ask questions. Craig hopes the forum will inspire more balanced health care debates throughout the region.