Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu March 5, 2009
Heading towards a new KY road plan
By Stu Johnson
Frankfort, KY – For several days, legislative leaders have tried to pin down details on a new six year road plan. It determines, in large part, which roads get built and how much money gets spent. As Kentucky Public Radio's Stu Johnson reports, current economic conditions have lawmakers talking about new ways to fund transportation improvements.