Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu June 13, 2013
Hazel House Fire Victim Identified
Kentucky State Police have identified Patricia Bohne, 32, as the victim of a Wednesday morning house fire in Hazel.
Authorities performed an autopsy today in Madisonville, and full results are still pending. KSP Public Affairs Officer Jay Thomas said investigators believe the fire was accidental.
Detective Brett Miller is conducting the death investigation.