Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Thu June 13, 2013
Hazel House Fire Victim Identified
Kentucky State Police have identified Patricia Bohne, 32, as the victim of a Wednesday morning house fire in Hazel.
Authorities performed an autopsy today in Madisonville, and full results are still pending. KSP Public Affairs Officer Jay Thomas said investigators believe the fire was accidental.
Detective Brett Miller is conducting the death investigation.