Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu June 13, 2013
Hazel House Fire Victim Identified
Kentucky State Police have identified Patricia Bohne, 32, as the victim of a Wednesday morning house fire in Hazel.
Authorities performed an autopsy today in Madisonville, and full results are still pending. KSP Public Affairs Officer Jay Thomas said investigators believe the fire was accidental.
Detective Brett Miller is conducting the death investigation.