Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
- Convoy Tours Controversial Areas at Land Between the Lakes
Thu June 13, 2013
Hazel House Fire Victim Identified
Kentucky State Police have identified Patricia Bohne, 32, as the victim of a Wednesday morning house fire in Hazel.
Authorities performed an autopsy today in Madisonville, and full results are still pending. KSP Public Affairs Officer Jay Thomas said investigators believe the fire was accidental.
Detective Brett Miller is conducting the death investigation.