Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu June 13, 2013
Hazel House Fire Victim Identified
Kentucky State Police have identified Patricia Bohne, 32, as the victim of a Wednesday morning house fire in Hazel.
Authorities performed an autopsy today in Madisonville, and full results are still pending. KSP Public Affairs Officer Jay Thomas said investigators believe the fire was accidental.
Detective Brett Miller is conducting the death investigation.