Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu October 25, 2007
"Have I Told you Today that I Love You" by Bill Renzulli
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Lowertown Gallery 5 proprietor Bill Renzulli retired from medicine to become an artist. He's just published the book "Have I Told You today that I Love You... A Father's Words to His Children." He speaks with Kate Lochte about his themes and illustrations in the brief volume, available from authorhouse.com and several galleries in Paducah's Lowertown, in addition to Gallery 5 on 8th Street.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
For more information about the book and the art of Bill Renzulli, visit http://www.renzulliart.com