Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
Thu October 25, 2007
"Have I Told you Today that I Love You" by Bill Renzulli
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Lowertown Gallery 5 proprietor Bill Renzulli retired from medicine to become an artist. He's just published the book "Have I Told You today that I Love You... A Father's Words to His Children." He speaks with Kate Lochte about his themes and illustrations in the brief volume, available from authorhouse.com and several galleries in Paducah's Lowertown, in addition to Gallery 5 on 8th Street.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
For more information about the book and the art of Bill Renzulli, visit http://www.renzulliart.com