Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu October 25, 2007
"Have I Told you Today that I Love You" by Bill Renzulli
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Lowertown Gallery 5 proprietor Bill Renzulli retired from medicine to become an artist. He's just published the book "Have I Told You today that I Love You... A Father's Words to His Children." He speaks with Kate Lochte about his themes and illustrations in the brief volume, available from authorhouse.com and several galleries in Paducah's Lowertown, in addition to Gallery 5 on 8th Street.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
For more information about the book and the art of Bill Renzulli, visit http://www.renzulliart.com