Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu October 25, 2007
"Have I Told you Today that I Love You" by Bill Renzulli
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Lowertown Gallery 5 proprietor Bill Renzulli retired from medicine to become an artist. He's just published the book "Have I Told You today that I Love You... A Father's Words to His Children." He speaks with Kate Lochte about his themes and illustrations in the brief volume, available from authorhouse.com and several galleries in Paducah's Lowertown, in addition to Gallery 5 on 8th Street.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
For more information about the book and the art of Bill Renzulli, visit http://www.renzulliart.com