Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu September 3, 2009
Hargrove Appointed Special Prosecutor
By Chris Taylor
Benton, KY – Graves Commonwealth Attorney David Hargrove has been appointed to oversee the criminal case against a former Marshall County school employee. The case alleges the employee, who was not a teacher, had an inappropriate relationship with a student. The employee has not been identified because no charges have been filed. The employee resigned in June after a Kentucky State Police investigation began looking into the matter. The Paducah Sun reports the case is scheduled to go before a grand jury in two weeks.