Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu December 14, 2006
Hanson Elementary School Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hanson Elementary School serves 529 students, and has been operating since 1928. Recently Kentucky Interim Education Commissioner Kevin Noland visited Hanson Elementary to celebrate the Hopkins County school's achievement in earning a National Blue Ribbon School award. In this part of the interview Kate Lochte talks to principle, Deanne Ashby about how the success of the school is due to the commitment of its community.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear part two of Kate Lochte's interview with Deanne, DeDe, Ashby.