Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Thu December 14, 2006
Hanson Elementary School Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hanson Elementary School serves 529 students, and has been operating since 1928. Recently Kentucky Interim Education Commissioner Kevin Noland visited Hanson Elementary to celebrate the Hopkins County school's achievement in earning a National Blue Ribbon School award. In this part of the interview Kate Lochte talks to principle, Deanne Ashby about how the success of the school is due to the commitment of its community.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear part two of Kate Lochte's interview with Deanne, DeDe, Ashby.