Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Wed February 20, 2013
Gun Control Forum on Sounds Good Friday
Join us for a special one hour Sounds Good forum on Gun Control, with host Chad Lampe. The Friday morning panel discussion airs from 11:00 to 12:00 and includes four stake-holders in the current gun control debate, along with your questions.
When: Friday, February 22 at 11 a.m.
State Representative Mary Lou Marzian of Louisville will discuss her bill on tightening gun control laws in Kentucky. Tracy McKinney, owner of Murray’s First Choice Firearms, will discuss his stance on the proposed federal and state gun control laws. Murray Police Department’s Crime Prevention Sergeant Dave Howe will discuss law enforcement’s take on the gun control debate. And, licensed counselor Llena Chavis of Murray’s State’s Department of Social Work will discuss the portions of proposed legislation related to mental health issues connected to gun control.