Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Sun April 6, 2014
The Growing Industry Of Marijuana Advertising
Originally published on Sun April 6, 2014 5:50 pm
In Humboldt County, radio stations broadcast gardening ads geared toward the Emerald Triangle's most lucrative — but still federally illegal — industry: marijuana. NPR's Kelly McEvers speaks with broadcast lawyer Harry Cole about the legality of advertising pot and related growing products.