Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue May 29, 2012
Groundbreaking for Emergency Ops Center
Kentucky Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson and Major General Edward Tonini, adjutant general of the Commonwealth’s National Guard, will be at a groundbreaking ceremony for the new state emergency center today in Frankfort. The ceremony will be held at the Boone National Guard Center. Kentucky officials say the new center represents an investment of nearly $10 million in upgrades to a facility that dates back to the Cold War.