Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
2014 Senate Race
Wed November 6, 2013
Grimes Picks Up Labor Endorsement
Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes has picked up an endorsement from organized labor on the same day the Kentucky senator she wants to unseat is pushing a national right-to-work proposal opposed by unions.
The proposal being co-sponsored by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would prohibit requiring workers to pay union dues or fees.
Grimes received the Kentucky AFL-CIO's endorsement yesterday.
McConnell said his proposal would protect them from being forced to join.
It's All Politics