Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
2014 Senate Race
Wed November 6, 2013
Grimes Picks Up Labor Endorsement
Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes has picked up an endorsement from organized labor on the same day the Kentucky senator she wants to unseat is pushing a national right-to-work proposal opposed by unions.
The proposal being co-sponsored by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would prohibit requiring workers to pay union dues or fees.
Grimes received the Kentucky AFL-CIO's endorsement yesterday.
McConnell said his proposal would protect them from being forced to join.
It's All Politics