Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
2014 Senate Race
Wed November 6, 2013
Grimes Picks Up Labor Endorsement
Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes has picked up an endorsement from organized labor on the same day the Kentucky senator she wants to unseat is pushing a national right-to-work proposal opposed by unions.
The proposal being co-sponsored by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would prohibit requiring workers to pay union dues or fees.
Grimes received the Kentucky AFL-CIO's endorsement yesterday.
McConnell said his proposal would protect them from being forced to join.
It's All Politics